The Twelve Apps of Christmas
(Or 8 for Chanukkah!)
1. Angry Birds Seasons: A game that unites us all while dealing with Holiday Shoppers and allows us to relieve our frustrations in a healthy & fun way!
2. Virtual Zippo Lighter: For Christmas caroling! Sway back and forth with your phone held up high in the air and help Santa land safely. (Also a wonderful option at concerts & outdoor events)
3. Talking Santa: Much like Talking Tom Cat, say what you want into the microphone of this app and it’ll say it back to you, but in a funny voice! If you want to be a Grinch, I don’t recommend showing this one to the kids!
4. My Holiday Coloring Book: I think your phone may have just been hijacked…
5. Fireplace: Who needs the “Yule Log” when you’ve got this app?
6. Christmas Decoration Tips: If you haven’t trimmed the tree yet, you might want to download this app for some help.
7. The Snow Report: Check updates & see if you are in for a “White Christmas”
8. iGevalt- Dreidel Simulator: Like the old classic you played growing up, but electronic! You’ll have to bring your own chocolate coins for this one.
9. Air Cassette: Who doesn’t want to play their Holiday tunes from a vintage looking device?
10. Amazon Mobile: For all your Holiday shopping needs- skip the lines and make buying easier with this trusted site and app.
11. Santa Burp: Not too sure what to make of this one, but I’m thinking Santa spent a little too much time at the Company Egg Nog Bowl this year!
12. iMovie: Because if Grandma happens to get ran over by a reindeer, you are going to want proof!