DAG Tech can build your Technology Request For Proposal (RFP).
In order to accomplish excellent technology upgrades, excellent RFPs are required. A high-quality and accurate Technology RFP correctly articulates the technology requirements to potential vendors.
There are many advantages to a great RFP:
- accurate explanation of technical requirements and terminology
- achieve better outcomes
- reduce vendor confusion and mistakes
- shift determinations from project phases to earlier RFP phase
Technology RFP Design Process
1. Requirements Overview
2. RFP Design Proposal
3. Initial Planning
4. IT Objectives Overview
5. Systems and Network Analysis
6. Create Functional Requirements
8. RFP Creation
c. Current Systems