DAG Tech tech support provides comprehensive technical assistance and support for your entire network.
See our list of technical competencies.
Comprehensive tech support requires the combination of preventative maintenance, response to issues, and helpdesk support. Our team is always available to go on-site and also to support issues remotely.
We focus on proactive and preventative maintenance to eliminate issues before they happen. We offer different levels of tech support based on your needs and the complexity of your technology systems.
At DAG Tech, our core tech support services include the following:
- Network Support SLA (flat-cost and time-based)
- On-demand Network Support
- LAN design/redesign, implementation and maintenance
- WAN Connectivity
- System installation/upgrade/migration/maintenance
- Internet security and monitoring (IDS, IPS)
- Implementation of Network Topology & IP Infrastructure Engineering
- Router, Switch and Firewall support and troubleshooting
- Network Administration
- Network Monitoring
- Wireless Solutions
- Remote Access Solutions
- Internet Circuit Optimization and Troubleshooting
- Bandwidth Shaping
- Documentation of Network Architecture
Proactive tech support doesn’t need to suffer due to budgets. Through the stabilization and consolidation of your networking environment, increasing productivity and higher efficiency, and a proactive approach to network management, lower costs can be attained. We’ve managed to accomplish streamlined tech support for our existing clients – and we are confident we can do it for you.
Our tech support specialist engineers are business people first – and will be happy to consult with you about your existing environment, your current approach to network management, and on ways to improve your network support model, and your implementation of available technology.
You’ll have your own “virtual” IT department. 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year: at the office or on the road.So you’re free to focus on business instead of IT issues.