Website DAG Tech
DAG Tech seeks a Technical Support Engineer to fulfill a key role on our Engineering Operations team. Responsible for front-line support and management of technology systems, you will be exposed to a wide variety of technologies and interface directly with end-users. Your goal will be to build solutions and provide excellent support.
- Opportunity to grow with an exciting and rapidly expanding company.
- Be part of a fun, motivated, and supportive team.
- Work with amazing new technologies.
- Competitive rate.
- Design, integrate and support end-user, network and cloud solutions.
- Lead technology projects, such as migrations, server upgrades, network architecture, and deployments.
- Ensure high quality of support.
- Responsible for helpdesk issue resolution on servers, workstations, laptops, mobile devices, network devices and cloud services.
- Automate repetitive tasks to improve efficiency and accuracy of support provided to clients.
- Build and maintain accurate technical documentation.
- Maintain relationships with clients and end-users.
Technical Proficiencies Required
- Desktop: Windows, Mac
- Mobile: iPhone, Android
- Network: wireless, firewall, switching, routing
- Cloud: Amazon Web Services, Google G-Suite, Microsoft 365, Slack, Zoom
- Programming and scripting skills a plus.
Soft Skills Required
- Superior customer service skills.
- Positive attitude.
- Team player.
- Exceptional verbal communication, and technical writing skills.
- Ability to multi-task gracefully.
- Ability to exercise clear judgement.
- High level of professionalism.
- Authorization to work in the United States.
- Subject to background check.
- Physically located near service area (within 1-hour preferred), with available transportation.
About DAG Tech
DAG Tech is a technology innovator and leader in the IT Services space. Our success is driven by our people and their commitment to get results the right way—by providing excellent services and support, applying innovative technologies, and capturing new opportunities. Our principal areas of focus are IT support, technical projects, cloud services, and strategic consulting. We hold a unique set of guiding principles at the forefront of our approach.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO) that celebrates diversity, DAG Tech does not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org