Clarity IT can be used as a core IT services SLA and can be customized to suit your needs. All aspects of structure can be defined, including resource allocation, technical proficiencies, tier levels, and logistics.
Clarity IT SLA modules provide extensible support to established formats, such as professional services automation systems, helpdesks, Network Operation Centers (NOC), Security Operation Centers (SOC), and primary IT teams.
Modules exist for solutions including:
- Content Management Systems (CMS)
- Custom Applications
- Data Centers
- Document Management Systems (DMS)
- Electronic Health Records (EHR)
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
- In-house Helpdesk Extensions
- On-site Support Schedules
- Server Environments