DAG Tech Outsourced CTO (Chief Technology Officer) Services
Technology is integral to every organization’s success. It is the foundation of core services, communication, and in building and managing valuable information. It is used to drive growth, to rise above competitors, to optimize processes, and to reach a global audience. This is where our Outsourced CTO Services come into play.
In order to unlock your business’ potential, a highly effective and competitive technology strategy is paramount, more so now than ever. In most small and medium businesses (SMB), technology leadership, expertise, and experience is severely lacking. Most SMB select the wrong technology, incorrect deployment schedules, and incorrect vendors and services. Just like enterprise, a great CTO is needed by these organizations to maximize results by the leveraging technology to its full advantage.
A full-time CTO is far too costly for SMB. For this reason, outsourcing CTO functions to a highly capable and well positioned technology firm, such as DAG Tech, provides great results at a fraction of the cost.
With DAG Tech’s Outsourced CTO, an experienced and dedicated CTO can be available to you in person and also via phone, email, and video conference.
DAG Tech’s Outsourced CTO role definition:
- Technology leadership – intelligent, savvy, and current technology decision maker
- Integration of technology – into the company, culture, necessary processes
- Increase competitiveness – utilize technology to outshine and out maneuver competitors
- Technology analysis – looking back, what technology is performing very well, what is adequate, and what is performing poorly, and why?
- Solutions determinations – what technology is best for us and why?
- Technology roadmap – looking forward, what projects and technology deployments should be accomplished, in what sequence, what are the timelines, what are expected costs, what are anticipated the lifecycles, and why should these projects be done
- Technology budgeting – what budget should be allocated to technology and how does this compare to competitors. why should we spend more or less?
- Return on technology investment (ROI) analysis – what is the real return on the technology as far as revenue growth, margin growth, efficiency, defensive strategy, and competitive advantages
- Vendor and provider selection – which vendors and providers are the best for us and why?
- Data analysis – how is data generated and in what format? how is it stored and shared? how is it secured? how it is backed up?
- High availability (HA) analysis – how can the availability of critical technology services be maximized?
- Business continuity – what are the contingency plans in the event of downtime or failure. how could the business continue as best as possible?
- Disaster recovery (DR) analysis – in the event of disaster, how would the business recover most quickly?
- Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) – develop SOP frameworks and content, integrate technology into business processes
- Data Loss Prevention (DLP) analysis – how can loss of data be prevented or minimized?
DAG Tech Outsourced CTO is available as a stand-alone subscription or added onto an SLA. As part of the ongoing role, our Outsourced CTO will deliver a monthly, quarterly, and yearly report. Our reports contain an executive summary meant for non-technical audiences, supporting information, graphics, charts, and plans.