Website DAG Tech
DAG Tech seeks a Systems Administrator in the Washington DC/VA area
- Work with amazing new technologies.
- Competitive rate.
- Lead System Administrator
Technical Proficiencies Required
- Systems: Identity and Access Management (IAM such as Microsoft Azure AD), Single-Sign On (SSO), Imaging and Patching platforms.
- Network: wireless, firewall, switching, routing.
- Cloud: Amazon Web Services, Google G-Suite, Microsoft 365, Slack, Zoom
- Programming and scripting skills a plus.
Soft Skills Required
- Positive attitude.
- Team player.
- Exceptional verbal communication, and technical writing skills.
- Ability to multi-task gracefully.
- Ability to exercise clear judgement.
- High level of professionalism.
- Authorization to work in the United States.
- Subject to background check.
- Physically located near service area (within 1-hour preferred), with available transportation.
About DAG Tech
DAG Tech is a technology innovator and leader in the IT Services space. Our success is driven by our people and their commitment to get results the right way—by providing excellent services and support, applying innovative technologies, and capturing new opportunities. Our principal areas of focus are IT support, technical projects, cloud services, and strategic consulting. We hold a unique set of guiding principles at the forefront of our approach.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO) that celebrates diversity, DAG Tech does not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com