The Information You Submit to DAG Tech
(1) For demographic profiling. DAG Tech may use your personally identifiable information to assess the demographics (e.g. the size, location, and business needs) of its audience.
(2) To personalize the Site. DAG Tech may use your registration information in order to personalize your experience with the Site by displaying or otherwise providing content DAG Tech believes might interest you based on your information. This should make the Site more practical and useful for you.
(3) To provide you account related information specific to your business relationship with DAG Tech should you become a DAG Tech customer.
DAG Tech Use of “Cookies”
Cookies are pieces of information that a web site transfers to an individual’s hard drive for record-keeping purposes. Cookies allow DAG Tech to recognize you and information about you that aids in our ability to meet your business needs when you reenter the Site. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies. Typically, however, you may configure your browser to refuse all cookies or notify you when a cookie is being sent.
(2) To estimate the size of our audience. Each browser accessing the Site is given a unique cookie which is then used to determine the size of our audience and the extent of repeat usage.
(3) To track visitor trends and patterns. We use the information provided by cookies to improve, update and revise the features offered by DAG Tech. This, we believe, will provide our visitors with more useful content and services.
Sharing of Personal Information
DAG Tech does not share your collected information with third parties.
Although no system can be made totally invulnerable to unauthorized access, DAG Tech uses industry standard procedures to store information, storing information on secure computers located in locked data centers.
The Site is intended only for use by adults and, in light of the business-oriented content of the Site, it is not foreseen that this Site will be used or accessed by children. DAG Tech shall not seek to obtain, store, distribute or use any information regarding children.
Questions or Comments